kevin

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I was,That I am was....

I was dreaming,

I was the conqueror of the entire galaxy,

Even the tiny star far,far away....

But when i am awaken,

I cannot even have control the tiny,

Tiniest land in my beloved country,

Cannot defend it from evil doer,

As myself turn to evil.


I dreamed of,

To climb the highest mountain,

Non others higher than it in the entire earth,

But now i realized,

I didnt have strenght,

Even to climb the lowest hill,

Even I barely cannot walk.


I was hoping of,

To be beloved by the whole people,

In my beloved nation,

But I understood,

I cannot even gain love from the person,

That closest to me,

My parents,my brother, my sister, my beloved family.


Oo wealth,

Its like salt water,

The more i drank, the thirstier i became.


Oo power,

Like the broad of ocean,

The more I gain, the more i’ll be drowned.


Oo strenght,

Oo love,

The more I want it,the lesser I shall got.


Because,

I forgotten You,

Oo Almighty You forgotten not,

Always remember me,

You always have mercy for me,

That You will.


Who always forgotten, always being astray,

That I am,but still,

You accept my returning.....

No comments:

Post a Comment